Do you appreciate the elegance and power of cutting-edge machine learning, but like solving real world problems? Would you like to use your unique skills to help companies make better decisions and catapult them to success?
At Context Relevant, we’re building a team of world-class data scientists and developers who are doing just that. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to develop creative solutions that change the way businesses use their data—and unlock the potential of Big Data for all kinds of companies.
We’re focusing on building quickly, getting real feedback from customers, and iterating to improve quality, efficiency, and usability. Delivering on our promises will require you to integrate the most recent advances in machine learning with new innovations that require you to work in the uncharted territory of completely new problem spaces.
Context Relevant is a new Big Data startup that’s funded by top VCs and is working closely with the largest and most technically astute financial institutions and web properties on the planet. Our team is extremely strong, we’ve chosen a market that scales, and we’re showing strong initial traction.
We’re already breathing rare air. You can, too.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience, with Ph.D. degree in Computer Science or related field, with focus on Machine Learning
- Strong experience in C or C++ and feel at home in popular scripting languages such as Python and Perl
- Proven track record of delivering models that answer difficult questions
- Comfortable with a wide set of machine learning approaches and designing the features and data processing to actually make them work
- Solved problems where a billion examples was the small data set
- Know how to get the most out of distributed systems such as MapReduce
- Experience in industrial software development practices
- You’re a multitasking wizard, getting massive amounts of work done even when pulled in multiple directions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for team collaboration
Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org